[mv] (forw) Re: [ic] Interchange + PostgreSQL results in error 505's (premature end of script headers)

Kaare Rasmussen kar@webline.dk
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 19:28:41 +0200

> How do you remove all NOT NULL's from the database (PGsql)?  I'm trying to
> fix the "Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please
> report the error or try again later. (ERROR: Unterminated quoted string )".

I believe that the easiest way is to drop the table and recreate it. Perhaps
using the pg_dump(all) command.

Kaki Data                tshirts, merchandize      Fax:        3816 2582
Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Email: kar@webline.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Web:      www.suse.dk