[ic] Some newbie questions

Rocky Marquiss rmarquiss@discovercreation.org
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:24:18 -0600

Hello,

I installed interchange 4.5.5 - I then created a catlog using barry -
called it aoicat. I didn't change any of the barry or aoicat configurations
- just used defaults.

I can create an account - place items on the catalog - check out - all
seems ok. I get an email giving me the receipt. I also get the email for
the order. All appears well.

The problems are:

1.) I login - go to customer service - check status of placed orders - it
states I have no pending orders.
2.) I go to admin page - customers and bring up the customer - the orders
don't come up - yet they are there when I select orders.
3.) My email for the order includes the Visa account # - but it isn't
anywhere online. What happens if an order is lost - how do I find out the
billing information?
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD
JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.  Isaiah
12:2

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall
mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they
shall walk, and not faint.  Isaiah 40:31

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous
judgments endureth for ever.  Psalms 119:160