[ic] Re: [NOVICE] Removing all instances of "NOT NULL" from an entire directory of files

ERIC Lawson - x52010 eric@bioeng.washington.edu
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:26:55 -0700 (PDT)

(In tcsh; other shells have similar/equivalent syntax.)

At the shell prompt:

foreach i (*.sql)
echo $i
cp $i $i.bkp
end

I'm using echo and cp to illustrate the syntax only; your command(s) would
go in their place.

James Eric Lawson
Research Publications Editor III
National Simulation Resource