[ic] Simple search

Bob Lorenzini hwm@ns.newportharbornet.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:45:08 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to create a simple search using the site layout utility.
I want a subcat search like the NEW under books on the barry demo.
Under cat properties I have:
Name
Simple search
products

se=searchstring

Results default
Display type Name

When I do a search from the page I get:

myhostname/cgi-bin/proc/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=yes/sf=se/se=Rigged
Masts/sf=va/se=category_name/va=link_image=/va=link_banner=/va=link_sub=.html
search error: Limit subroutine creation: Can't use an undefined value as
an ARRAY reference at /usr/local/minivend/lib/Vend/Search.pm line 673.

Do I need something besides se? I tried many different combinations but
it looks like my problem may be elsewhere.

Bob