[ic] Help with an installation

webmaster nigeria.com webmaster@nigeria.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:43:19 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking for help in a trial installation of Interchange. I'm new to
UNIX, and although I've downloaded the installation files and almost
completed the installation via telnet, I've hit a brick wall.

Not really knowing what the program can REALLY do, I just want to install it
and play around a while before making a final commitment.

So can I find a helping hand with an install?

webmaster@nigeria.com

--------
Visit us at Nigeria.com - Nigeria on the Net
(http://www.nigeria.com)

Sign up to my.Nigeria.com today and discover Nigeria via email
(http://my.nigeria.com)

Advertise on Nigeria.com and reach Nigerians across the world.
(http://www.nigeria.com/About_Us/Advertise/advertise.html)
--------