[ic] [ic]4.5.5 need tips on uploading new products.txt file

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:52:36 -0500

Stefan Hornburg wrote:

> I dont know where the problem is located. Personally I use> SQL for most of the tables. I wrote a Perl module (DBIx::Easy)
> which contains scripts for database update from textfiles
> etc.
>
> Ciao
>         Racke
It is definitely a problem with apache relative to the size of the .txt
files. It would be better if I can update the SQL tables from outside
Interchange, then restart the catalog. Is the perl module you wrote
available, via cpan?
Also does anyone know if there are certain Apache modules that "should"
be installed to use the Interchange 4.5.5 admin interface?
John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173