[ic] Admin-Login?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Marius_Sch=E4fer?= maillist@b-p-a.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:31:59 +0200

Hi,

sure, I insert an admin-name, but the password is always incorrect. I set the name "test" and tried to login as "test" and password "pass". The errormessage is "Password
mismatch". When I use name "foo" and password "pass" the errormessage is "Username does not exist". So the question is still, where can I change the passwort outside
of the admin-UI?

Thanks,
Marius