[ic] Notes on upgrading a store from 4.04 to Interchange (and a question)

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:31:18 -0500

  I would like info on this topic. I have MV 4.03 running along with MV 3.14
on one of my machines. It is a Red Hat 6.2 machine and when I tried to rpm
-Uvh or rpm -ivh the Interchange rpm file I get conflicts. Fearing the worst
(loosing all my MV data) I halted instead of uninstalling the MV 4.03 I plan
on moving the data to a safe area and removing the MV rpm but if there is a
simpler way I am all ears. Should I just do the good old ./configure :)

Steve