[ic] Interchange and Authorize.net

Mark Stosberg mark@summersault.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:21:16 -0500

"Desjardins, Ray" wrote:

> Brian,
> What Version of Order.pm was your Authorize.Net patch applied too?  Below
> are the two version I currently have.  I am still in hot pursuit of getting
> Authorize.Net incorporated with Interchange 4.5.x.  The main issue is the
> Order.pm changes that have happened since your patch was written.  The least
> of my worries are Authorize.Net changes.  Not much has changed from version
> 2.5 to 3.0.  Would the original author be willing to get hired for these
> changes?
>
> # MiniVend version 4.0
> # $Id: Order.pm,v 1.4 2000/04/12 15:07:04 mike Exp $
>
> # $Id: Order.pm,v 1.7 2000/08/06 19:47:38 heins Exp $
> # Copyright (C) 1996-2000 Akopia, Inc. <info@akopia.com>
>
> Are they any takers on this project?

I wrote the Authorize.net add-on for minivend that was discussed earlier
on the minivend-users mailing list. I heard from Mike Heins that it was
intended to be included as part of the Minivend/Interchange distro, but
I don't see it there. Assume of the core of Minivend/Interchange hasn't
changed much, I could probably qet it to work rather easily. It may not
even need modification. One of my clients uses it currently and when we
upgrade that site to Interchange, I'll need to make sure it works anyway
(no timeline on that).

  -mark

personal website             }      Summersault Website Development
http://mark.stosberg.com/    {      http://www.summersault.com/