[ic] Buggy Install?? Or User Error??

Beriah Dutcher beriah@webuildpcs.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:47:38 -0500

Its a PIII 500Mhz/256MB RAM running FreeBSD 4.0

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Steve & Patti
Getzinger
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 3:51 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Buggy Install?? Or User Error??

  Well if it is running your machine is not strong enough. Timing out. What
OS
are you using? Should have something similiar to
/etc/rc.d/init.d/interchange
start or restart. I am getting Interchange server busy messages when I try
the
site. In other words the site/server is not running.

Steve

Beriah Dutcher wrote:

> isnt this the server running?
>
> 62810  ??  Ss     0:20.25 /usr/bin/perl
> /usr/local/minivend/bin/minivend --Igno

or
> > anyhting. Any Ideas on what may have happened?
> >
> > Beriah Dutcher
> > beriah@webuildpcs.com
> > www.webuildpcs.com

> --

  WDI                          Steve & Patti Getzinger
  702 Lincolnway West          steveandpatti@wubs.org
  South Bend, IN  46616        http://www.wubs.org/
  219-287-4700 (Main Office)   317-535-0239 (Direct Line)