[ic] two image buttons, two different results

Christopher Saint-Amand csaint-amand@platform.net
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:53:22 -0400

I posted a question about how to get images to submit as buttons and was
told to read the archives, which I did and the answers are fine for one
image.

So, basically, what I want to do (for example) is take the "barry's" demo
and on the final page, where it says "Place Order!" or "Update info, don't
sumbit order" and replace both of the buttons with images and have them do
the same thing.  If anyone has solved this or has a suggestion, or even
thinks it's not reasonable, I'd be very grateful to hear it.
Thanks,
Chris.