[ic] Re: [mv] documentation

Markus Braasch mb@nmmn.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:28:31 +0200

Hello Tom,

I am 100% with you (but I am just a usual Interchange user, too). Interchange
has a lot of advantages compared to Openshop, Intershop and the like. But
there are a couple disadvantages as well. One of them is the documentation.
But as soon as you have completed one of the more complicated shops out
there, you will understand almost everything. And you will like it ...

I think the documentation should be written/improved by Interchange users,
not by its developers.

Markus