[ic] Re: [mv] minivend--interchange documentation

Jon Jensen jon@akopia.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:49:58 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Warren Odom wrote:

> >Also, I've had to read certain parts of the docs several times before I
> >could put it all together. I think it would be neat to have a manual that
> >we could annotate, just like the php.net and mysql docs. I know it would
> >be more work for you guys but it would be very helpful.
>
> Are you aware that the docs on the Akopia site now have an "Add Note" link
> in each section for all of us to submit comments, clarifying info, etc. for
> that section?  Not exactly what you asked for, but if you stick notes on the
> site, they may just show up in the regular docs later.

That's exactly the plan -- that someone at Akopia will go through the
user-added annotations every couple of months, or maybe before a new
release, and incorporate the most useful additions into the main docs.

Jon