[ic] Altering catalog.cfg

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:28:00 -0500

  I ran across a situation that may be somewhat similiar to the question
concerning changing the leftside. I noticed all the main info is commented out
with a note about being in a database and if I uncommented it would run from the
file and not the db. Do I need to rm the db file before restart of the server or
something like that? If so what file? When I uncommented & altered and restarted
nothing changed in the site as far as urls go. Basically I wanted to change the
location of the image directory and with older versions just edit the
catalog.cfg and restart.

Steve

  WDI                          Steve & Patti Getzinger
  702 Lincolnway West          steveandpatti@wubs.org
  South Bend, IN  46616        http://www.wubs.org/
  219-287-4700 (Main Office)   317-535-0239 (Direct Line)