[ic] Quantity pricing

Scott Goodman scott@searchbc.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:29:07 -0700

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding quantity pricing. A specific
example is that I have products which are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 or
$10 each, 3 for $20. How, exactly, do I set this up?  I find the
documentation a bit confusing - I see a reference to a "PriceBreaks"
directive but I don't see "PriceBreaks" documented anywhere. I've tried
using the CommonAdjust as it is set up with the demo. I set a quantity 6
price of 0.83 and almost get what I want...except any multiple of 6
should be 5 dollars, ie: if I try to order 12/18/24/30 my unit price
goes back to $1.00.

Please help!

Thanks!

Scott