[ic] interchange 4.5.6 install problems

Jeff Maxwell jeff@crossvalley.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:54:06 -0400

I just installed 4.5.6, for cvs source, it seemed to work fine except
that the default install is looking for sql. I went to the admin page
to see if I could change the configuration and found a list of
errors? titled optional module information:

LWP::Simple not found. External UPS lookup and other internet-related
functions will not work.
MD5 not found. IMPORTANT: cache keys and other search-related
functions will not work.
MIME::Base64 not found. Minor: Internal HTTP server will not work.
SQL::Statement not found. IMPORTANT: UI Database editors will not
work properly.
Safe::Hole not found. IMPORTANT: SQL and some tags will not work in
embedded Perl.
Storable not found. Session and search storage will be slower.
Tie::Watch not found. Minor: cannot set watch points in catalog.cfg.
URI::URL not found. Minor: Internal HTTP server will not work.

has the cvs source not been updated or did I do something wrong.
I got no errors with the previous versions that I had been testing.

--
Jeff Maxwell
jeff@crossvalley.com