[ic] Re: [mv] Interchange 4.5.6 beta released

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:49:13 -0400

Quoting Chris Rapier (rapier@psc.edu):
> Jon Jensen wrote:
> >
> > ******    message to minivend-users from Jon Jensen <jon@akopia.com>     ******
> >
> > On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Chris Rapier wrote:
> >
> > > Does the user interface now support DB and GDBM databases or is it still
> > > an SQL only thing?
> >
> > It works with GDBM, except for reporting, which uses SQL-specific stuff.
> > The RPM install uses GDBM by default.
>
> What about DB? The reporting isn't a big deal as long as I can do all of
> the other admin stuff using DB.

Everything known now works -- even reporting. That turned out to
be a bug in TextSearch.pm and DbSearch.pm. I have committed the changes
to CVS, and they will be in the next beta release (about 10 days from
now.)

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock