[ic] ./configure from interchange-4.5.6-beta...

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb@zenez.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:24:54 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> > After I untar the interchange-4.5.6-beta.tar and I run ./configure  I get
> > the following...
> >
> > Warning: the following files are missing in your kit:
> >         dist/construct/templates/components/random
> >         dist/construct/templates/components/specials
> >         dist/construct/templates/components/upsell_horiz_2
> >         dist/construct/templates/components/upsell_horiz_3
> >         dist/construct/templates/regions/LEFTONLY_BOTTOM
> >         dist/construct/templates/regions/LEFTONLY_TOP
> >         dist/construct/templates/regions/LEFTRIGHT_BOTTOM
> >         dist/construct/templates/regions/LEFTRIGHT_TOP
> >         dist/construct/templates/regions/NOLEFT_BOTTOM
> >         dist/construct/templates/regions/NOLEFT_TOP
>
> It sounds like you have an old or broken version of tar. What platform is
> this on? What vendor and version of tar? Have you tried GNU tar?

I am using gnu tar 1.12 from ftp.gnu.org.  That I have compiled.  This is
on both SCO UnixWare 7.1.1 and SCO OpenServer 5.0.5.  Yes.  I redownload
the beta and it works now, but I still get this error from the CVS.  Do I
need to blow away my CVS version and recheck it out?

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044