[ic] User Addition Still not working....

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 06:00:45 -0400

Quoting Matthew Schick (mschick@brightredproductions.com):
> Hey all....
>
>     I just updated via cvs and am still having problems with adding users at
>     checkout time.  The user is added correctly, but the order is under a
>     "U0000*" user, meaning that if I login under the username that was
>     created there is no order....

This was a problem with the new login_table capability -- it was not
getting updated when logging in via new_account. Fixed in CVS.

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

-- Wernher Von Braun