[ic] User Addition Still not working....

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 07:15:46 -0400

Quoting Mike Heins (mikeh@minivend.com):
> Quoting Matthew Schick (mschick@brightredproductions.com):
> > Hey all....
> >
> >     I just updated via cvs and am still having problems with adding users at
> >     checkout time.  The user is added correctly, but the order is under a
> >     "U0000*" user, meaning that if I login under the username that was
> >     created there is no order....
>
> This was a problem with the new login_table capability -- it was not
> getting updated when logging in via new_account. Fixed in CVS.

I discovered the problems had to do with different environment setup
for new_account vs. login. I now make all new_account() setups turn
right around and do a login to guarantee identical setup.

I have tested fairly extensively here, but I would appreciate
CVS users testing this as well.

Best,
Mike
phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".