[ic] [ic]4.5.6 Fantastic New Release..Congrats Folks!!

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:00:44 -0500

I have just downloaded installed, and set up the new construct catalog
demo complete with modifications to my boot startup for the server, and
tested all of the functions: in 38 min. flat. Absolutely superb new
version Mike and all of the Akopia team. It all worked out of the
tarball as I hoped, with no noticeable problems.
PS: Mike I did not see any problems with Netscape rendering on my
systems. In looking at the produced page source the only thing that I
might suggest is allowing the user to select system fonts at some poinmt
in the future. That should NOT be necessary with a properly setup
system.
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173