[ic] Help

Robert Trembath robert@ishoptech.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:35:21 -0600

Mike or Anybody,
Yesterday I put a request for help regarding moving catalogs to a production
machine and getting an "undefined catalog" error all of a sudden. No errors
are being generated and interchange starts without errors. But I still get
"undefined catalog". What is causing this? It is making the connection to
MySQL because I generated a new catalog using makecat and the tables and
data were created in MySQL. This happened after upgrading to 4.6.4 from
4.6.3. Please help as I am under a time deadline and was just about
finished.
Thanks,
Robert