[ic] Re: Interchange-users digest, Vol 1 #397 - 20 msgs

kerryb kerryb@basicq.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 10:37:55 -0400 (EDT)

I have the demotut. setup and also the construct. I am using the default database. The items in the database are selected first by product, then by pattern, width, and length. the product can be selected by sku number range, as the pattern,width & length. These parameters are input by the customer. I also have the database set up in mysql.
My problem is that none of the examples show how to "tie" this input to the shopping cart. I can put all the parameters in a form with dropdown selections, but cannot figure out how to attach the selections to the db. I can also write the mysql query to select the correct pattern, and size-price, but cannot see how to turn mysql on  in place of the default db. Can anyon recommend a site that is set up with multiple selection parameters that I could visit?
Is it possible to write the query on the default db?
reply to:					visit:
kerryb@basicq.com				http://www.blalock1.com
						http://www.basicq.com