[ic] Beima's Response!

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 19:00:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, David Wilson wrote:

DW>>Maybe your not looking at the right documentation.  Most of the good
DW>>stuff can be found at www.akopia.com.
DW>>Try
DW>>http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic

That is where I downloaded the .pdf stuff that does not help.

That documentation is like me selling you one of the commercial grade
voicemail systems that I have developed and for documentation I give
you K&R's book on C!

DW>>You will also find some of the old email quite helpful.

I probably would if I had the time to wade through the gigabytes of it.
And, if the subject lines had a direct relationship with the content.

But, at least you have tried. You have attempted to steer me in a
direction which is a sincere attempt to help, and I appreciate it.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, April 01, 2001 at 18:50 PM:
"Knights are hardly worth the trouble! All that shell and so little meat!"

This Linux System has been up 47 hours