[ic] iTransact...

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Sun, 01 Apr 2001 21:49:41 -0600 (MDT)

G'Day Folks,

I am sure there are several of you out there who would like to use iTransact
with Interchange...

Mike H. nicely answered a few questions for me on integrating this into the
actually release without needing custom programming.

So in exchange for his help I agreed to donate the code to the list and
hopefully to be included into on of the future Interchange releases...

The first version of the code that I had was not able to tell if the transaction
actually went through or not. It would just back and treat it as if it had...
Hence allowing all orders through.

The second version actually completely talks to iTransact and recieves results
codes from it... So Interchange can now detect if the transaction has in fact
been completed or refused.

Given this, I do not have a way to seemlessly integrate it into Iterchange.

After talking to Mike he has mentioned that an upcomming release is making it
easier to add new payment types/services. Sooo in a nut shell I am going to wait
to that new version, which I think was the 4.8 code tree, to re-try and put it
into an out of the box Interchange. This way it can be included with it...

Until then, if anyone would like some help using iTransact, please feel free to
e-mail me directly. I will offer what help I can, time permitted.

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603