[ic] Beima's Response! and customer confirmation ...

Christopher VanOosterhout chris@torresen.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:43:53 -0400

Thanks for the reply.

This was not even a major issue ... however there was an offer that we
should ask about reading the documents and I was just taking him up on the
offer.  That is all.

Here is my final question in this frame.  Is there comprehensive
documentation on the concept of sending email confirmations to
customers?  I know that I can review source and will do so, however if
there was documentation that clearly outlines the function (that I was
missing) I just would not want to reinvent the wheel by researching and
exploring in areas already fully documented.

Thanks again ... you all have a lot going on and your help on this list is
appreciated.