[ic] session dump

cfm@maine.com cfm@maine.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:50:20 -0400

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 10:08:24AM -0500, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 03:02:31PM -0700, johny brabo wrote:
>
> > Some time ago I got a perl file from Christopher F. Miller that should
> > dump my session and show much of my data structure.
> >
> > http://developer.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg01215.html
> >
> > I am now working on this, but I can't get this to work. using it as an
> > interchange page doesn't work nor does running it as a standalone perl
> > script. What should I do?
>
> Does that code do something important that the standard [dump] tag
> doesn't do for you?

**Lots** of what we do is so old that it's been redone or provided
in other ways.  TIMTOWTDI.  I've no idea what the [dump] tag does; sounds
promising.  Still a perl sub is easier **for us** to tie into embedded
perl and customize for whatever we are doing.  YMMV.

cfm

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039