[ic] HTML editor

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
02 Apr 2001 11:43:16 -0400

Steve & Patti Getzinger <steveandpatti@wubs.org> writes:

> With so much conversation and requests for "do it for me" software I
> ask where are the C programmers to help with solving this issue?  If
> anyone with experience in C, GTK+, GNOME, CORBA or BONOBO would like
> to devote any time towards completing the project I would greatly
> appreciate the help.

Just as an asside, I'm working on an interchange-mode for emacs.  My
philosophy is "why re-invent the wheel when there's a perfectly
servicible Hummer right here to use?"  A little glue here, a little
elisp there and we're all happy!
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543