[ic] How to round up the handling fee and sales tax

Xiaowen Wu xiaowen@safetopia.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:04:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

We have setup the shiping and handing fee based on the sub-total of the
order, and the minivend calculate the handlnig fee correctly.

zzz     Handling    [subtotal noformat=1]   0       0       e f
{'round' => "0.1",'ups' => "0",'ui_ship_type' => "_subtotal",}
zzz     Handling    [subtotal noformat=1]   0       999999  f
[subtotal noformat=1] * 35 / 1000     {}      {}

but we have a round of problem, such as:

	subtotal	$250.00
	sales tax	 $20.63
	S&H		  $5.32
	total	        $275.94     <==== (should be $275.95)

I think the problem is because minivend didn't round off the S&H fee, and
the sales tax. So my quesiont is: are there any way to round of the
calculate in the shipping.asc to avoid this problem .

thanks very much.

Wen