[ic] Re: What's wrong ? was [Re: Beima's Response] (Jim Balcom)

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:40:25 -0400

Quoting John Beima (jbeima@reality.palb.com):
> That is just plain nuts... Why should I give out my trade secrets and give up my
> full time job, just so you don't have to read the manual or the code??? You want
> something, put the effort in like the rest of us did and stop crying...
>

> > I understand. And, that's great! Let's all share all of these secrets
> > and changes that we are finding out with each other. But, don't go on
> > this RTFM kick!

Mo more flame wars. Period. And I mean everyone. If you want to do this
type of thing, take it offline.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Unix version of an Outlook-style virus:
It works on the honor system. Please forward this message to everyone
you know, and delete a bunch of your files at random.