[ic] Secure pages, dropping cart

Bob Puff@NLE bob@nleaudio.com
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 14:56:34 -0400

Hello,

I am having one heck of a time getting Interchange 4.6.3 to keep the cart contents thru logins on a consistent basis.  I've read thru docs and a bunch of the archives, and implemented a number of things, yet it's still not 100%.

It seems that when I first visit the site, all is fine.  Checkout works great.  However, when I go back a second time, stuff breaks.  Tried disabling cookies, and a bunch of other mods, still no go.  Here's exerpts of my interchange.cfg file:

DomainTail  No
IpHead      Yes
IpQuad 3

And exerpts of my catalog.cfg file:

SessionExpire  15 minutes
# WideOpen   Yes  (this didn't seem to have any effect)
CookieDomain  .solux.net .nleinternet.net
SaveExpire 5 Minutes

THe store is at: http://solux.net/cgi-bin/store/index.html

As I said in my previous message, I also see it flipping in and out of the secure server at odd times, like when signing up for an account, and also when deleting items from your basket.

If I've screwed something up, I don't know where.  Help!

Bob