[ic] Re: Documentation and Web TV

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:10:24 -0400

I'm still amazed how many web developers will not set the <body> tags
but yet assume the default background color is white. Internet
explorer might be, but I know netscape from 1 to 4.76 is gray
#cccccc, not sure about 6.0 .

Was sorta surprised at the foundation demo when I looked at it with CSS off.
http://www.vensnews.com/temp/picture131.jpg

Ven