[ic] inventory quantity not taken from inventory.txt file?

F. James Rohlf rohlf@life.bio.sunysb.edu
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 23:07:02 -0400

Let me try rewording my question one last time.

If I enter my store as admin and use the editor to look at the inventory
table I see the quantities that I have entered by uploading the
inventory.txt file. If I use the item editor the  inventory column contains
'N/A' for all products.  If I edit the quantity for a product then the value
I enter for that product appears in the order form for a user - otherwise it
just displays a 'N' because it thinks nothing is available.

I have restarted IC numerous times since I uploaded the inventory.txt file.
How do I get IC to use the values from my inventory.txt file?  Are the
quantities stored in two different places?

Jim