[ic] The dreaded 'undefined catalog' error, not as easy as it sounds...

Webb, Malcolm malcolmw@upshot.com
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:54:58 -0700

Hi Jason-

When you ran makecat, did you ask it to have the owner of your catalog be a
user other than the ic user? If so, that may be the source of your problem.

I think I encountered this error and solved the problem by changing the
ownership of a file (products.txt?) to be owned by the ic user. Although
that solved this particular problem, I then ran into a host of other errors.
Eventually, I ended up just changing ownership of all the newly created
files to the ic user, and things are working fine now.

Malcolm Webb