[ic] Checkout Missing?

Robert Trembath robert@lanstar.com
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:38:16 -0500

I believe this has to do with SSL. I updated my browser to IE 5.5 from 5.0
and it works. I believe that were using a 128bit certificate and the older
browser only supported 40bit, thus not displaying the page. When I applied
the update it included a security update to 128bit. Check and see!
Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of davidb
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 10:00 AM
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Subject: [ic] Checkout Missing?

I seem to be having trouble with my checkout page.  Each time that I check
to make sure that both of my sites are working, I proceed to checkout from
the basket, but don't get anywhere. I checked the script in ADMIN, and it
looks like the last lines of script are missing from checkout.html. I went
back to the demo to check this out but didn't have any luck because it seems
that the same lines are missing also. Any ideas? I am using the construct
demo for the pages.
Thanks,
davidb