[ic] Ropost: Undefine catalog /cgi-bin/construct

dingdong dingdong.sobida@q-linux.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 09:04:26 +0800

Acutally I have set up POSTGRES_LIB and POSTGRES_INCLUDE
variables and I was even able to create a separate Perl script using both
Pg Modules.

And yes the Pg module are listed on the admin page. Does the Rpm have
certain probem cause I've always used them. I'll try building it using the
tarball. This time. Any pointers??

Yo