[ic] Authorize.net stuff...

Dan McFarland dan@mailturtle.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:07:27 -0500

I am adding the Authorize.net commands into the cfg files.  When I restart
the server, I get an error from catalog.cfg that gives a syntax error for
the authorize.net ID.
What I added is:

# Username and password
 Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID      (my 7 digit numeric ID)
 Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET  MyPassword
 Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE    custom authorizenet
 Variable MV_PAYMENT_REFERER my authorize.net referrer url.

Why does the variable not recognize the numeric id?

ALSO:

In the authorize.net file there is another file at the end of it, but no
description as to where to put the commands.  It's after the #4, restart
interchange.  Where do I put this file?

Thanks!

Dan

Unique distributor opportunities available!
Earn 30%-60% commission on each product.  Over 3,500 products!
Not Multilevel Marketing.
http://www.newtrailtrading.com
E-mail dan@newtrailtrading.com for more details.
Or call our office: 847-393-0001