[ic] Authorize.net stuff...

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:12:45 -0400

Quoting Dan McFarland (dan@mailturtle.com):

> =====================
> Unique distributor opportunities available!
> Earn 30%-60% commission on each product.  Over 3,500 products!
> Not Multilevel Marketing.
> http://www.newtrailtrading.com
> E-mail dan@newtrailtrading.com for more details.
> Or call our office: 847-393-0001
> =====================

I find this offensive when at the top of the message. Doubly offensive when
people can't edit a message to make it clear to read, i.e. lumping an entire
bunch of junk at the end of the message.

> Actually, it was in the install directory, not the active
> /usr/local/interchange directory.  I transferred it over to the new
> directory.  Now I get the error:
>
> Bad GlobalSub 'authorizenet'
> In line 212 of the configuration file 'globalsub/authorizenet':
> GlobalSub <<EOS
>
> ??????

You don't have Net::SSLeay.

Your other problem is you have  "  Variable ..." when you need "Variable ..."

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Unix version of an Outlook-style virus:
It works on the honor system. Please forward this message to everyone
you know, and delete a bunch of your files at random.