[ic] Database design questions

Ron Phipps rphipps@reliant-solutions.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:34:09 -0700

> Before I spend time writing a perl dbi script to generate something
Quickbooks
> can import, does anyone know if its been done already, or if there's a
quicker,
> better way to do it via the reporting util in IC?

Hey Jud,

Check the Tarball install and there should be a directory containing
quickbooks tags.  You may need to tweak them a bit. From what I could tell
in the minor testing that I did, it worked for Quickbooks 99 to export
orders and customers.  If you need more then this functionality these tags
should at least get you started.  Good luck!

-Ron