[ic] I need to know wht dir to install in

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 22:50:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Jalin Arimond wrote:

JA>>I have website hosted by a virtual hosting company and I ran the ./configure
JA>>and it goes through and comes to apoint where it ask mewhat the path is the
JA>>install.
JA>>Where should I put it.  It says:
JA>>
JA>>Where is your Interchange to be installed?
JA>>[/usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/projectride.com/interchange]
JA>>Do I type something here or just hit enter.
JA>>Also my path to my live folder is:
JA>>/usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/projectride.com/httpdocs

>From what you have written, it sounds like you do not have root access
for the installation of the server. If so, then you will have many
problems.

The best place for Interchange to go is /usr/local/interchange

If you don't have root access, then find someone who does to do the
installation for you.

Once the server is installed, then you can install catalogs without
root access.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, April 06, 2001 at 22:45 PM:
Ambition is the last refuge of the failure.

This Linux System has been up 75 hours