[ic] HELP! A couple quick questions/problems

Jason Osborne jason@sohonetworks.cc
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 15:38:34 -0500

To all you Interchangers out there,

I have a few quick questions/problems. Here goes.

Q1 Is the UPS origin suppose to be the same as my zip code or is this a
different code?

Q2 Is the UPS shipping information in the database correct? If I needed to
update it, where would I go to get the information that would need to be
added for Interchange to calculate shipping correctly.

Q3 I noticed that while I was adding categories that if you click on any of
the "action" buttons on the site and then change your mind and click again
before the page has a chance to refresh, it somehow crashes the backend of
the site even though the front end continues to work perfectly fine. Is
there a fix for this so I won't have to restart the server every time?

Q4 Is there a way to specify different prices for different sizes of a
single item?

Q5 Are there plans for Interchange to allow a site admin to enter his/her
actual cost on an item and specify markup percentages for buyers versus
resellers?

I apologize in advance for the lengthy questions. Still trying to determine
if this is the right package for my company.

Thanks,

Jason Osborne
Data and Telecom Network Solutions
3847 Timberglen Rd., STE 4013