[ic] developer.akopia.com down ?

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 00:01:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, IC-Admin wrote:

I>>Can ping it, but not reach web site.

Perhaps they are using some reverse look-ups?

You sent me an e-mail last weekend. I responded to it, and have been
trying to send it for a week. I keep getting the error that your DNS is
screwed up and there are no MX records. I e-mailed the technical contact
for the domain name, offering to help her straighten them out, but no
response, and no correction.

If they are doing some reverse look-ups then you probably won't get in
until your DNS gets corrected.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Saturday, April 07, 2001 at 23:55 PM:
Petroleum and coffee had no value a few centuries ago.

This Linux System has been up 4 hours