[ic] URLs created by Interchange do not work with WML browsers

Rene Hertell rene@hertell.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:39:07 +0300

> >I'm playing around with a WML-version of our pages and stumbled into a
> >problem with URLs. I get errors with the Nokia WAP Toolkit 2.1
> browser, and
> >this  error message with the Philips WAP emulator that claims
> that the WML
> >Content is bad:
> >
> >"An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1bcbe1) was found in the element
> >content of the document"
>
> Doesn't IC default to sending a header of type text/html?  Wouldn't that
> cause it to break?

The headers are ok. If I build a page with hard-coded links, everything runs
great, but if I create a form-link, then I get trouble... I guess that the
link gets some "invisible" characters that do not meet the
WML-specifications...

Rene