OT Re: [ic] Design | Static | Regeneration Problems/Questions

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:28:29 -0500

Craig,
  While this does not answer your question are you aware your site does
not view in Netscape? After viewing the source I would recommend you
move the frameset tagging out of the head area. You also have other
errors in your code but that should at least get you started in the
right direction. I would recommend a book on HTML. These are basic
mistakes so "HTML for Dummies" & "More HTML for Dummies" should help you
avoid things like this in the future. You can download Netscape 6 for
free at:

ftp://ftp.wubs.org/pub/wdi/install/netscape/N6Setup.exe

This is a Windows version not *nix

Steve

"Craig A. Carman" wrote:

>  I have...I'm missing the logic and the technique on this page.
>
> Thanks,
> Craig Carman
> ic@seeshopgo.com

  WDI                          Steve & Patti Getzinger
  702 Lincolnway West          steveandpatti@wubs.org
  South Bend, IN  46616        http://www.wubs.org/
  219-287-4700 (Main Office)   317-535-0239 (Direct Line)