[ic] how to specify required form fields in item edit admin page?

sarah gargett sarah@aescalon.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:36:08 +0100

I would like to make some of the form fields in the item editor required
fields, i.e. the fields must be completed, otherwise an error message is
displayed and the form is re-displayed (and the database is not updated
until all the required fields are completed.)

I have not been able to find anything in the meta information editor for
specifying a field as a required field.  Is there anything there I am
missing, or has anyone found any other way to achieve this?

Many thanks
-Sarah