[ic] Broken links at developer.akopia.com

Dave Jenkins djenkins@redhat.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:12:19 -0400

We DO see it, and we are very close to a redesign of the
developer.akopia.com website.

Highlights include (but not limited to):
- more clear navigation throughout
- featured items (site of the week, featured products/services)
- syndicated content (security alerts, bug fixes)
- community-updatable FAQs

Eventually, we want to bust this site wide open with mass customization
for content (you see just what you want to see) and a lot of community
interaction (threaded discussions).  We value our relationship with you--
the developers-- very highly, and want this site to reflect that.

Any ideas/insights are greatly welcome.  Please contact me directly
(specific) or post to the list (general).

Dave (the other one)