[ic] Two Problems

Rick Lord rick@desertlord.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:39:56 -0700

I have two problems I hope somebody can help with. The first is the
secure URL. I just got the secure certificate and set the secure_server
to be https://www.icmtec.com. Works fine but the images are not
displaying. I figured it was because the url's were absolute, but they
are not. How do I fix this?
The other problem is when I click on one of the "Buy" buttons on the
search results page, it displays code at the top of the page (example: }
if(!(x=d[n])&&d.all) x=d.all[n]; for (i=0;!x&&i ) Then says "Sorry, the
page (nothing) was not found". Looking at the source of the page it
looks like the first half of the page is missing. If I click refresh, it
works fine. What would cause this to happen?
Thanks.

--
Rick Lord
Desert Lord Enterprises