[ic] Invalid catalog

Chad Wittrock wittroc8707@uni.edu
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:43:04 -0500

I am a new user to Interchange. I am trying to set up the sample shopping
cart 'construct' for my company. I get the index.html page to display, but
when I click on any link I get an 'invalid catalog error'. Does anyone know
what causes this and what I have to do to fix it?

I tried reinstalling Interchange and creating the sample catalog againg
(construct). I know get the error:
	"The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed
is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to
let you have it. Please inform the site administrator of the referring
page."

I checked my permissions, and they all seem to be fine. The interchange.cfg
has the line:
	Catalog       construct /export/home/wittrock/catalogs/construct
/construct.cgi /construct

I don't know what else to check. I was reading an earlier posting that
mentioned this problem and someone mentioned running Interchange as the user
'interch'. How do I do that?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Chad M. Wittrock
Programmer Analyst