[ic] Invalid catalog

Ryan Hertz rhertz@baits.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:01:30 -0700

At 12:54 PM 4/13/01 , Chad Wittrock wrote:
>The actual wording of the error is:
>         Undefined catalog: /~wittrock/construct.cgi
>I get this when I click on any of the links from the index page
>(http://www.mydomain.com/construct)
>The index page displays fine, but I cannot go anywhere from there.
>
>Chad

That is most definitely an interchange.cfg problem, in the area of Catalog
definitions.  You must have accidentally entered some information wrong
during makecat.  Take a look at the interchange.cfg and adjust the
paths/URLs for construct to match your structure.

A good place to start is reviewing the Interchange Configuration docs
available at http://developer.akopia.com

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                                 http://www.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                  mailto:rhertz@baits.com