[ic] CommonAdjust

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:51:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Jonathan Clark wrote:

JC>>> I've seen several references to 'CommonAdjust' in messages in relation
JC>>> to pricing. I thought that maybe that would help me to solve the
JC>>> problem that I've posted several times and gotten no answer to.
JC>>>
JC>>> The only reference that I can find in the documentation that I have
JC>>> printed out to 'CommonAdjust' is in the "Interchange Configuration"
JC>>> manual in section 8.9, on page 59.
JC>>
JC>>
JC>>Have a look at the Minivend 4 docs:
JC>>
JC>>http://developer.akopia.com/minivend4/docindex/frtoc.html
JC>>
JC>>there is a good description of how to use CommonAdjust and some examples
JC>>under the Pricing section.

How do I download those and print them out?

And, in the definition section, the same entry is also in there for
CommonAdjust, with no corresponding entry for Chain Pricing.

-= Jim =-

All HTML Encoded email is auto-deleted. Learn Standards

Tagline for Saturday, April 14, 2001 at 15:45 PM:
Lesser artists borrow. Great artists steal.

This Linux System has been up 117 hours